Tuesday, November 2, 2010

1 Nov 2010 - Alvorada Area

This week I was transferred to a new area, Alvorada. It's somewhere in Fortaleza :) Edson Quieroz I think, Seis Bocas area. I just got here today so I don't really know much at all. I don't like change very much so I am pretty sure I will move a lot here on the mission. I have already moved MTC's :) It's easier to move on the mission though because you now that God wants you there. You don't have to make a choice, the Lord makes it and you do the work there. So it's easier because I don't have to worry if it was the wrong choice or not and whatever happens I'm supposed to be here. They say the ward helps a lot here so that should be a pleasant change from my last area. They have a place called "Mundo Açaí" so I really can't complain. My new companion is Elder R. Ferreira from Curitiba. He has been here for awhile and I think things should go well here. My Provo MTC companion replaced me in Henrique Jorge so that is kind of weird/cool at the same time. That's pretty much it....

No comments:

Post a Comment