You should get paid for all this work that you doing at the school :) I like the little kids here too. Once they get older there are kind of annoying ;) There is a family here that we are teaching with a little chunky kid that has a chili-bowl haircut. He is cute talking about random stuff and giving me marbles and stuff. The kids give you hugs whenever they see you and stuff. They are surely closer to Heavenly Father than we are. Many times, when I have been teaching, kids stop and listen to the message and even go and grab a Bible or something. They feel that it is something special when their parents have no clue.
[Comments about gospel doctrine and Priesthood/Relief Society lessons.] I don't remember any of these lessons, maybe they are teaching apostasy here or something ;) I don't remember what last week was about, but this week was about something else. ["That which is of God is light; and he that receiveth light, and continueth in God, receiveth more light; and that light groweth brighter and brighter until the perfect day."] All of us have that light within us, but some hide it, others let it grow like the scripture you cited. The people that hide it can't see as well and they have to rely on their own guidance. The others allow the light to grow and they can see the strait and narrow path more easily. The path is going to stay the same forever, it doesn't get bigger or anything. It has a hand rail that's about it :) However, if we allow the light to grow we can see more clearly and we can make bigger and bigger strides to heaven.
[Do you want me to send some congestion meds? It will take two to three months at the same rate as the Christmas package.] I will be dead or over the disease in 2 or 3 months :) They have medicine here, if I need any.
No comments:
Post a Comment