Well it's coming to an end. Hopefully, I learned what I needed to and
hopefully I'll learn more.
It gets harder and harder as it gets closer :) People are telling me
it's my last P-Day, soon it will be my last Tuesday, etc.That doesn't
make me feel any better. People tell me that I have done a great work,
etc., but I haven't convinced myself yet :) However, I am extremely
grateful that I served a mission. It is one of the few things that I
have done well and worked until the bitter end. I consider it a badge of
honor. It wasn't easy and I wasn't perfect and I couldn't have done it
alone. It is an overwhelming feeling to know that you have served the
Lord. I hope to feel the spiritual confirmation of the Lord accepting my
work. It isn't necessary, but it's nice.
I know that this church is true. I have lived the Lord's Gospel in a
way that I have never done before. I clearly see its power to change
and alter the life of man forever. I know that the Gospel changes
people, it makes them want to do what is right. I know that the Book of
Mormon is a true book. It was set aside for our days. The nephites and
lamanites didn't have it, but we do. The Lord saved it because we need
it. I have a very personal, profound testimony of the Lord's love for me
and the undeniable power of repentance. I know that He forgives
and I know that He can forgive. He died for us and rose again. He is the
Christ. He is my Savior and my Friend.
No comments:
Post a Comment