Mom & Dad & family,
So I don't know your email address so I guess I will just write ya a letter. It's going pretty good so far. Portuguese is not an easy language. I swear they are so lazy. They just add random sounds and change letters into other sounds. Spanish kind of hurts me because I usually pronounce it in Spanish because it looks exactly the same.
My companion is Elder Bryant from some place in Utah that I can't spell. All the elders in my district of 12 but 3 are from Utah. They are all youngins too. They have crazy Utah Mormon lingo and words. There is one from Preston who knows the Swainstons.
It's all good, the days go on forever so far. But my roommates, Elder Anderson, Elder Fralick, and Elder Bryant, are great. We laugh every single day so it's fun. My district is awesome. Except for the sisters, always trying to be the mother. ;-) There isn't much to write about.
Elder Hawkes
P.S. Mom, I need hepatitis A records sent to me because my card only shows Hep B so whatever...
No comments:
Post a Comment