Dad & Mom,
So I tried to email but I use my LDS account and I have no idea what that is so I can't email because I can't get the info. I haven't used that in 7 months. I kind of remembered your email address but I didn't want to guess. It's pretty hard to stay awake when you sit for 4 hours straight learning.
I heard Boston lost, and I heard today that Brazil lost to the Netherlands. Right before I was about to get there too.... Mom said Michael was bored, but he only has a few months before he can do something.
Spanish is ok, I actually talk to the Spanish elders when they contact us outside. Portuguese is pretty easy and I can understand it. When we went to the TRC I could understand whatever the guy said.
I might have seen Amanda but I'm not sure. I'm in the same building as the Filipinos just a different floor.
Mom, I'm, used to it here. I'm going to have to change and pack and I'll be with people that were together for 3 weeks. [Referring to his upcoming transfer July 6th to the Sao Paulo MTC.] You don't have to travel with an elder, But I will be with everyone else in the MTC who got their visa to Brazil since they leave on Tuesday. We have the biggest zone in the MTC with 117 missionaries and 4 zone leaders all waiting to go to Brazil. You should probably use sunscreen next time. [Mom got a bit too much sun at an activity.] That's good that it's raining since it's hot there it will be a good tornado season.
Elder Hawkes
No comments:
Post a Comment