Family,
I made it to the MTC ok. The flight was long, 9 hours 40 minutes, but it wasn't bad. Took 3 seconds to get passport stamped and to get through customs. I flew with 4 other elders and 1 sister. We met up with more elders in São Paulo. My retard voice comes in handy because that's the sound you make when you say -ão. Well, ya just nasalize it but I use the retard voice. I knew being a retard would come in handy. Anyways, on the way to the MTC the car broke down so we chilled on the side of the road for an hour. The motorcyclists are wishing death upon themselves the way they drive. When you block the road people try to drive as close to you as they can to show how mad they are. The MTC here is ok, the Provo one is better so far. The kids here are scrubs. They act like 5 year olds, chumps. I guess that us what happens when you don't have to follow strict rules. It's not so bad, hopefully I last the 6 weeks and leave to see the people I am familiar with. Anyways this place is huge. 20 million people, the shacks and skyscrapers go on for miles. Looks like a typical South American city. Put new address on Facebook and ask Sister Ross to tell Scott my new address or/and my mission home address.
P.S. Fortaleza Mission is apparently the poorest/one of the poorest in Brazil, Mom :)
No comments:
Post a Comment