Wednesday, August 4, 2010
4 Aug 2010 - Brazil MTC (to Mom)
From what I have heard Fortaleza Mission is like Arizona and 110 degrees and dry, except for on the coast where Fortaleza is. Yeah I bet some of it is rich but the rest of the city is ghetto. Where are you guys going? [Speaking of upcoming trip to Utah, presumably.] dropping off lauren and michael? The swivel chairs are the best. [We bought a couple of chairs from IKEA (exciting, huh?).] You could always just travel instead of being a Scandanavian Viking IKEA cashier. Yeah its pretty much a compound. [The MTC.] Here in Brazil it's even worse, at least in Provo you got to walk outside and see light. I haven't seen natural light for weeks, well since last p day and through the windows. Yeah I got the package. Just for future reference I hate those Werther's Original Candies. But I liked the letter and the book about the apostles. It took me awhile to figure out that there was our family picture on it though....oops; Elder Holland is a good speaker, he is my favorite I think and not just because he has the coolest 1st name ever. He shows a lot of emotion, that was my favorite part about that talk I showed you. Eyring is good too, they are all good I suppose. I want all of that too, its a lot easier to want it here, but not much easier to obtain it. However, you got have a lot more powerful spirit and the mantle of apostleship (kind of) and that makes blessings pour in. Love ya
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment