Monday, October 18, 2010

18 Oct 2010 - Henrique Jorge Area (Mom)

[Michael is planning to go scootering down the canyon with some girls and his roommates.] It's the girls mom, they make you do anything you never wanted to do or even thought about doing. They are evil :) What every happened to the good ole days of drive in movies and caramel apples on the swing by the lake :) haha old people :) Who knows, Michael and I use to do the same thing by our house too, but I guess it isn't the same as Provo canyon. If you didn't support this idea why did you tell him to get a scooter to go kill himself? Just wait until he finds out about DI they have so much cool stuff there to kill dumb people. I'm pretty sure I was just born with natural talent....

[We went camping with another family and while gone a house around the corner had an explosion and fire, giving Sean a little more excitement than he wanted.] Dad told me you guys went camping and Sean almost died from a make believe shooting by the Sanderson's house. Is it cold there yet? You could have gone diving at Soldier's Bluff...by yourself. You guys are totally getting old now. You are going camping with other old people... [A family in the ward invited us over for Thanksgiving dinner.] the youngins invite the senior couples to Thanksgiving dinner because you can't eat a whole turkey :) muahaha just kidding though. [Sean had a few inches cut off his hair.] Sean should keep his hair long and play the guitar and get rich. There is a guy here named Wesley Safadão and he has super long hair and plays the guitar and the whole world loves him!!! I will be like that when I get home.

I told Dad about my near death experiences, maybe he will tell them to you if he thinks you need to hear. We have two baptisms for the next 2 weeks so things are getting better but they still aren't better. We had a lot more "success" this week aka numbers but it wasn't a quality week with hope for the future. Just two more weeks and we have transfers, I would like to stay here but I don't every worry about transfers because they are God's choice, so what could go wrong? I finally got to meet up with my district from Provo. They finally made it here and I talked to one of them today. It's weird how easily you make friends in the MTC. I have another good friend but he went to another mission. He is convinced we will go to California after the mission, but I am a non-believer.  :) The fruit here is magical also, I haven't eaten anywhere near all of it. Yum

No comments:

Post a Comment