[Comments from Mom about a good General Conference.] Everyone has said that so far, but I didn't get to watch much. Only an hour of Saturday and part of Sunday morning. A truck smashed into the telephone pole so we didn't have power for the Sunday afternoon. I feel like the people that Paul wrote epistles to; not knowing what the prophets are doing. For all I know Pres. Monson could have said chocolate is necessary in church meetings. So we will just have to start making up our own rules now ;) [I liked in Sunday's 2nd session when Mervyn someone talked.... Anyway he was teary eyed almost his whole talk. He reminded me of you. I told dad that would be you, sniffing your entire talk. I hoped you would be comforted by him.] I might have been comforted by him, but sadly enough a crazy truck driver took that opportunity from me. It wouldn't be the same anyways because I doubt the Brazilian translator would be teary eyed and sniffly. I'm pretty sure he winged it too because the translator wasn't just reading the pre-written talk he translated what he said. It was kind of cool because Neil. L. Anderson and Richard G. Scott prerecorded their talk in Portuguese so we listened to their own voice.
No comments:
Post a Comment