Monday, November 15, 2010

15 Nov 2010 - Alvorada Area (Mom)

We don't have English classes in this ward which is good because it was a pain :) It went well though, but the problem was participation and crazies that thought they knew more english than me. It was good at first to get investigators (which is really the purpose of English Class) but after awhile only the same people came. It was good though teaching, its a lot harder than I thought it would be. I would be teaching a general principle, then they would ask about something that was irregular and didn't follow the principle...stupid English. Oddly it's kind of hard to talk in English now too because I don't speak any English at all, maybe once a week at District Meeting but not really. I speak 100% Portuguese and only hear Portuguese besides the random music here. It was kind of funny when I had my interview with President Batt I was talking like a drunk 5 year old and I gave the prayer of a retarded fat kid. You just start talking the way you would in Portuguese but in English which is totally wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment