Monday, December 13, 2010

12 Dec 2010 - Alvorada Area (Mom)

Transfers were today but I stayed and a new Elder came...Elder Oliveira Santos. He is from São Paulo, I like him so far. I was glad of the change because my other companion was lazy and made it much more difficult to follow the rules..mostly concerning the morning hours. He is a DL so I will be traveling on the weekends to do interviews and stuff, but it should be good.

[Mom broke the news that she didn't use the photo Jeffrey sent for our Christmas card. Each of the kids was supposed to provide a photo with them and one of the digits of 2010. Below you'll see Jeffrey's contribution for the number 0.] That picture was awesome, I can't believe you didn't use it. You take away my creative art :) I could use some brisket maybe you should send some down here :) I had to save money these last few weeks so I was eating bread and eggs for awhile. Somehow I'm still fat, so I will have to work on that. My new companion walks 2352 mph so that should help.

I didn't get the Christmas package yet but I should get it tomorrow, but these mailman here are thirsty for american goods. They charged me an arm and a leg to send Evan some catholic saints... punks. My pants are ok, but they are changing colors from the sun I guess, but they are still good. Shoes are still good, ties are ok. I don't have very many so most of them are from other Elders, since they trade when they leave. I will have to start giving up the ones I like. Elder Ferreira took the tie that you liked :)

No comments:

Post a Comment