I will call you guys and tell you what number to call, which will be the phone at the chapel. Yes I have a cell phone, this is the 21st Century. I didn't call last weekend because I didn't have the number in California and you guys were already there. I will call sometime this week to let you guys know. I didn't email Mom because there wasn't much to say. So she shouldn't get mad or anything :) We went to the beach this last week with our President. It was fun and I got a lot of pictures. The water wasn't very clear, I guess I need to go to another part of the beach. Fortunately, it wasn't sunny or else I would have been BBQed because I'm pretty sure the sun scrapes the tops of the trees as it goes by...
It has been raining, but sadly only during the night so it doesn't really do much but get all of the clothes dirty and wet that are drying outside. Then it is hot and muggy during the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment