Monday, December 6, 2010

5 Dec 2010 - Alvorada Area (Dad)

[We're going to California for Christmas.] Mom told me that you would be going there. If the time difference is only 5 hours, I wake up at 6:30 so I'll probably call you at 6:45 AM my time ;) Just kidding. I'm almost certain I will call, from the chapel or even a pay phone on the street who knows I have heard both. [We look forward to hearing some amazing Portuguese.] I will speak too fast for you to be able to understand :) I'm pretty sure you will be able to understand everything anyways, it's not that different from Spanish. I don't know when they will tell us what the plan is. We are going to the beach next week with President Batt so that should be fun, since it's against the rules otherwise as of lately. It will be nice to see the nice sandy beaches with clear water and palm trees. Unlike the beaches you have pictures of, dead fish and dirty water :)

I sent Mom the pictures today, since I might have forgotten. They are good though.

Today was P-Day of the Zone so we played some soccer and ate mangos. It was good, it's always good to meet up with your fellow missionaries and it's the only chance I have to speak English too :) We had it at an institute building which was just a huge house, I mean huge for Brazil. It was big and nice, it even had a swimming pool too ;) We had barbeque so the zone will all probably sick this week because of uncooked meat. Just kidding. Well I have nothing else to say....

No comments:

Post a Comment