I got your Christmas package too so you shouldn't spread the mail fear to all my potential package senders :) I am grateful for the stuff, the T-shirts, the christmas tree in a box that is a little too late now :) I liked the gravy and stuffing but I don't have a pot here in my house so I will have to wait and cook it some other time. The tic tacs are good and even have flavoring from a fruit here in Brazil.
[Comments about it being cold.] Yeah cold is no good at all, maybe you should move down to Costa Rica with all the oldies. You will be rich there, here in Brazil you will have almost twice the amount of money too. [I'd still rather live somewhere where it snows in winter than move to sunny Florida and join the millions of other oldie people.] How will you get warm by moving to a place that snows and is cold all the time. It's weird because the ghetto apartments that I lived in [at BYU-Idaho] were always warm and we didn't even have a heater. But the house is cold in Texas psshhh.
I remember when Sister somebody was talking about how the pioneers sacrificed more than we do right now and how you had a "battle" with her :) The prophets say that today is more of a sacrifice but a different kind of sacrifice. These days are a lot harder those of the pioneers too. Satan has a lot more power in these days. That makes us stronger and more faithful than the pioneers eh? :) I was going to say né because that's what they say down here at the end of sentences, like the word no. "You like apples no?" I will probably still say it when I get back from the mission.
No comments:
Post a Comment