Sunday, January 2, 2011

2 Jan 2011 - Alvorada Area

[I told him a bit about our Christmas with family in California, including the Wii hula hoop spectacular and a hint at Grandpa's medical adventures.] Wii hula hoops?? What is the world coming to. Pretty soon they will have Wii footballs that you throw at a Wii receiver, but watch out for the Wii wind machine because it will mess up your throw. That's why you just need an Xbox and good ole sports games. Well I hope grandpa gets better, I will pray for him. He is supposed to live forever... I listened to that talk the other day [President Uchtdorf's last general conference talk about being proud], it was good. It reminded me of how you didn't like to say proud because it's not good, but I won out in the end with the help of Pres Uchtdorf ;) Did you get the pictures that I sent last week? When I send you the chips home you have to be careful of viruses, because I can only use these computers and I'm sure they aren't too clean. I was going to send you a talk by Henry B Eyring but I can't find it now, it was about families. I think it was from 2010 April Conference. I downloaded a few talks from lds.org and I listen to them, I like Jeffrey R Holland the best though :)

[New Year photos]







No comments:

Post a Comment