Monday, January 24, 2011

24 Jan 2011 - Alvorada Area (Dad)

Today started the new transfers, my new companion is Elder Ojopi. He is from somewhere in Brazil. He has 1 year and 4 months. I knew him from another district and he is cool. I'm still in the same area. 2 areas, 4 companions in 5 months. This week it has been raining a lot and I have realized that I don't like rain as a missionary. Right now I am soaking wet because a car soaked us with water as he drove past us and the air conditioning is blasting here. Nothing dries because the life-giving sun remains hidden from my sad eyes :) and it's humid.

[I referred Jeffrey to a video on lds.org featuring Tyler Haws of the BYU basketball team (now serving as a missionary in the Philippines). Here's the video: https://lds.org/youth/video/a-work-in-progress?lang=eng.] I saw Tyler Haws at the MTC in Provo. That makes me almost famous. His "friend" serves here. I don't really know if he is really a friend of Tyler Haws or just claims he is. I also couldn't find it on the website but it was in Portuguese so maybe it's different. That's all I have to say this week. Say hello to my adoring fans and devoted readers ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment