My week was okay, but it wasn't great. This was a rainy week so it was less exciting to walk around all day. Plus I am sick again because of the constant wetness I assume. I'm not that sick, just a cold. Other than that we had a miracle of an investigator. She had been going to church for 3 weeks already (you have to go at least 2 times before you can be baptized) and she sought us out to be baptized so we taught her right quick. Sadly, Satan got to her and she didn't show up on Sunday and lied her butt off to us :) Which is always what happens, I guess we always look dumb and gullible. So that wasn't good.
[Response to a trial Lauren went through recently with someone treating her unkindly.] I think back at the dumb stuff that I did. You don't realize that parents/adults are smart until you actually grow up :) I am rather deeply pained that this happened to Lauren. Leaving your house makes you realize how much you love your family. I don't like to see my little sister sad :( I wish they had medicine here, and I wish I had money to buy it :) You just have to tough out the diseases here. There is an Elder in my district that got TB and then he got hepatitis from the medicine to get rid of the TB...oops. [Um....]
I noticed something when you were talking about fasting. That you fasted for to know what you should do with Lauren. Good job mom :) That's just what to do, ask the Lord for help. That's what every good parent should do. You really have done so much for me and Lauren, Michael, and Sean. Nobody says it enough but you and Dad are good parents. My patriarchal blessing says that I owe so much to you and Dad and I should be immensely grateful. Maybe I haven't fully understood it, but I am grateful :)
No comments:
Post a Comment