[On Tuesday the Elders came for dinner. On Thursday the Hansons came for dinner and games. On Saturday we spent the night with the Andersens.] It's good here, the time is flying by. The 16 hour work days are starting to take affect after 9 months, but I'll make it. Sometimes I miss the sleep though. Those lucky American missionaries getting good American meals ;) Is the dinner and games a regular thing now? Is it one of Austin's Duty to God to help 2 old people cope with life ;) My bad I'm sorry. Soak up the wonderful college sports for me Mom. I'll be back someday, and I'll be watching them someday :) Do Michael and Lauren see each other at school or anything? [The lesson in RS was on charity. People always associate charity with service, but charity is a state of mind, and when you feel charity, the pure love of Christ, then you will feel the desire to serve. I think there is more to charity than service.] Well if you have charity you have to do so much more than help people. After all, the definition of charity is the pure love of Christ. Not the hard work and service of Christ. Well that's my 2 centavos.
I will be needing some BBQ sunflower seeds for my birthday ;) My companions think that I am weird for eating seeds but whatever. It would be nice if you sent deodorant too, Old Spice pure sport. The deodorant is spray here, so it just makes you smell good but it doesn't do much to the sweat. TE AMO
No comments:
Post a Comment