[I sent Jeffrey a short bio on his soon-to-be new mission president.] Yeah President Batt is leaving June 28th. It's going to be a sad day. We had Zone Conference two weeks ago. It was a teary eyed meeting that is for sure. I'm going to miss the brownies and cookies Sister Batt always made us :) They just seem to have more flavor than diabetes cobbler. Our oven limits our pastry making though. It doesn't really hold any heat in, and it's like cooking over an open fire instead of an oven. The main reason for that is because I broke it, on accident of course. It use to stand up straight, but now it's at a 45 degree angle. Anyways, it'll be weird having a Brazilian as a President. Looks like I'm going to speak English even less :) Pres. Batt is hilarious too. It'll be good though, we'll learn new things. The new President might just have to beat it into our heads. When are you going to get your Mission President call? :)
Sunday, June 12, 2011
12 June 2011 - Pedras Area (Dad)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment