Sunday, August 28, 2011

28 Aug 2011 - Jardim América Area (Dad)

Man I was hoping that football season started already. Is this the year that BYU is going to play Texas?  I hear from a kid here from Oklahoma that OU is ranked #1. I'm assuming they will still play the traditional game against Uof U.
 
Hey ask grandma if they know any Bromley's from Concord. I think they lived there but now they live in Danville. I assume you know where that is since you grew up in Concord. There is a missionary from there here with me. His parents names are David and Debbie. DO IT.
 
This was a good week. We have a few families that were are trying to help out. This area has a lot of families in fact. It's a lot nicer to work and baptize families. It's every missionary's dream! I don't have much to say this week. We had Zone Conference and President burned all of us because some missionaries are rebelling under the new command. He told us that a General Authority is coming to visit the missoin too so that is cool. They haven't 'closed the deal' so he doesn't know who is coming yet or when. Well that's my boring news of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment