Monday, September 12, 2011
12 Sep 2011 - Jardim América Area (Mom)
[Told him about caring for and trying to teach the new cat.] That cat better be dead by the time I get back home. I don't want
it's nasty hair everywhere. They smell bad too. I've seen enough
cats here in Brazil. They are the size of leopards here. They are
huge, bigger than Scruffy and more annoying. He is going to break
your decorations and then you are going to have to kill him. That's
what they do here, throw buckets of water on the cats and yell at
them. They also throw rocks so you could try that out maybe it'll
work. :) If you use rocks then he'll know who has got the control.
You could try mailing a few things over my way too ;) Apparently
peanut butter is out and maple syrup is the new cool here in Brazil.
It's like precious gold. Everyone asks me if I have it. Way to go
Americans, you spoiled the people and now they are begging me for
stuff ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment