Monday, October 10, 2011

10 Oct 2011 - Jardim América Area (Mom)

It was a good week. We had already downloaded the [General Conference] talks so we were able to listen to them at home too. That was nice. Dad sent me the picture from the vacation. Everyone looks old :) Josh looks like he is 23 and I didn't even recognize Chelsea.

I've been sick too and I have been taking this HORRIBLE medicine that tastes like rotten Robitussin. But I haven't gotten any better. I'm hacking up my lungs like I have tuberculosis and it has been going on for like 2 weeks. Maybe one day I'll call Sister Souza and ask her what I should do.

I have bad news for you. The postal service in Brazil is on strike so it might take awhile to get the package no matter when you send it :) I don't need any Christmas decoration or anything. I still have the one from last year.....I think :) Whew time flies by,

No comments:

Post a Comment