Monday, October 3, 2011

3 Oct 2011 - Jardim América Area (Mom)

I loved Pres. Monson [in General Conference]. His first talk he just walked up and said, "Hello!" What a hero. He gets more and more funny as he gets older. I loved the British guy too, Ardern. He is my new favorite General Authority. "We send tweets and tixs." It took me awhile to figure out what he was saying when he said 'tix' (texts). He's cool. I liked Uchtdorf's talk about the amount of God's creation. He talked a lot about how all of us matter to God our Heavenly Father and how important we are. Sometimes that isn't so obvious to me as it should be. People talked a lot about how the world is changing and stuff like that. Robert D. Hales got fat too, I came in late and I didn't even recognize him :) Poor guy. New temple in Provo, that'll be cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment