Wednesday, November 16, 2011

16 Nov 2011 - Palmeiras Area (Dad)

Well I sent the pictures of when Elder Bednar and Elder Evans came. It was a good day as I'm sure you could imagine. The temple has finally started construction so Satan has called for reinforcements. Good thing Elder Hawkes is here ;)

[I asked about his study program as a trainer.] It is 1 hour personal study, 2 hours companion study, and 1 hour language study. The language study is probably the hardest part because I don't want to make it a boring MTC class :) My companion was serving in Farmington, New Mexico. He served for 3 weeks in a city and 3 weeks on an Indian Reservation. So it is nice because he knows what he is doing. I just have to guide him along sometimes and show him the different things that we do here. Well I don't have much time since Michael sent me a letter. It was great with Elder Bednar.

No comments:

Post a Comment