Monday, January 30, 2012

30 Jan 2012 - Palmeiras Area (Dad)

[Jeffrey sent the following email fragment he rescued from the previous week's aborted email session.] [(Dad) I pray every day that more immediate success will come, but that's in the hands of the people you teach and the Lord. He never usurps agency, but he also never fails to recognize diligent and humble efforts.] That is what they all tell me, but someone has to use their agency to accept the gospel don't they? The part that is hardest for me is that we are finding miracles but they still don't progress. We found a family that has been fasting and praying to find a new church, people that stopped us on the street and told us to come and teach them. These sorts of people are usually the prepared elect of God. So I feel a little weak and unrighteous when I can't even get these people to go to church. So that is why it is hard. No matter what we do, nothing happens. I trust in the Lord, I know that I am doing His work. There is a fine line between doing all you can do and having no success or doing not enough and that is why you don't have success. How can I tell which side of the line I'm on? I'm not perfect.

I wrote some other stuff but it looks like only this part was automatically saved as a draft. It was probably just more complaining :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment