I was writing a juicy email last time but my time ran out and instead
of telling me the LAN house guy just shut off my computer. So it saved
some of it, but it didn't have half of it. I was finishing with a nice
testimony but obviously you aren't ready for it :-)
Well the work has picked up. The Lord blessed us with some great
miracles. We got a baptism this week and an elect that we have been
teaching decided he was going to give up work and go to church
instead. He is an old guy and he only works on the weekends so he is
basically retiring. He makes me happy. He is an old guy that isn't
blinded by the Catholic lies. He was high up in the Baptist church but
saw all of the apostasy with tithing etc. and left the church. He is
awesome. He was always working though but the Lord gave him a stern
slap in the face.
Transfers happened and I am staying here with Elder Dean... yay? Just
kidding :-) It will be more hard work and I will probably go crazy but
whatever. I have been kicked back down to regular Elder again. :-) It
bruises my manly pride but I know God knows more than I do. It doesn't
really bother me that much. It is a lot easier to have no
responsibilities! I have some more great news. We got robbed again!
yay! This time a random guy was walking up close behind Elder Dean and
I felt that he was going to try and rob us. Just like I felt the last
time. Sure enough he tried to grab Elder Dean's watch and run but that
failed miserably. He almost fell will trying to do it. Then he told
him to take the watch off. It was a R$ 10 watch from the fair so he
just gave it to him. Then he started pushing us away so we would
leave. He wasn't armed or anything, he probably needed the watch more
than us. It was more annoying than anything. Maybe in 2 years I can
change/forget the details and make it a cooler story.
Well that's all that happened this week. We got to drink some white
guava juice which was weird since it is usually pink. It is starting
to rain :-) No more baby scorpions in the house so that is good.
No comments:
Post a Comment