I have decided long ago that I will live in Texas. Now I just
have to find work and a wife that doesn't care.
Since Friday the dreaded Carnaval has been going on. It is just
immorality and crazy, drunk people. It ends on Tuesday, so we
don't have much success until then. We had about 30 people at
church too. Just half naked women dancing in glittery clothes.
That kind of stuff doesn't happen around here luckily. Carnaval is
big in Recife, Salvador, and Rio de Janeiro. Here it is mostly drunk
peope throwing eggs and flour at each other.
Elder Howland called me and told me that he got an email from
you. He was my companion before my companion now. I'll leave May
28th and get home the 29th. Did Michael stay longer? I won't be
able to stay longer because of the visa. It expires on June 16th
which would be like 2 weeks into the transfer of 6 weeks. So even
if I wanted to I couldn't.
No comments:
Post a Comment