Monday, February 6, 2012

6 Feb 2012 - Palmeiras Area (Dad)

The Americans in this mission are 55% from Utah, 20% from California 20% from Washington. The other 5% is random and only 1 person from Texas...yay. We got a missionary from Cape Verde and Bolivia this last transfer so that is cool.

Well if I count the transfers I can find out more or less when I will come home. It will be the last Monday in May or the 1st in July [I'm thinking that is June in the northern hemisphere.]. That is about as specific as I can get. They buy the plane tickets 3 months in advance so they will know soon. [I mentioned Michael asked me on the phone last week what time Jeffrey would be coming home so he could figure out if the would be awake then .] Tell Michael he can't sleep until then just to be sure that he doesn't miss it.

[Your robbery episodes are entertaining in a sense, but they are starting to pile up. Can you ask the loot-crazed citizens of Fortaleza to go pick on someone who actually has something worth taking? Like maybe Bill Gates or a soccer star?]
Well when Bill Gates stops by I will direct the loot-crazed citizens to his security escort. Unfortunately, Ceará is not known for its soccer skill so their soccer teams aren't very good so there is no chance of finding a soccer star. Maybe I can convince them to rob the bar owners, they seem to be rich and famous.

Well Elder Dean got his toenail ripped out this Friday so we weren't able to work this weekend and I was barfing my guts out Sunday morning. So that is the colorful, wonderful news for you all. Hopefully this week we can manage to have some health and do some work!

No comments:

Post a Comment