I read that one talk that you were talking about. The one with the
girl who didn't think that she was good enough and the guy drew the 2
lines. Brad Wilcox or someone like that gave the talk. You mentioned an
interesting part but left out the rest of the mind blowing talk. So
luckily I was able to read it's full content. I can't really remember
exactly what it said, I just remember that it talks about how our
purpose isn't to repay Jesus for all the things He did since He already
paid the price. We are here to show Him how much we love Him and to
prove that we are willing to follow Him. Something like that.
Things here are good. I feel I am running out of patience a lot
faster these days. Maybe it's because I'm nearing the end and Satan is
trying to trip me up or maybe people are being more annoying :) I can
notice a difference in these last days. Things are just harder. I'm
feeling depressed about the language which never was a problem, about
the ward members etc. I don't feel like they like me that much. Just a
bunch of random stuff like that. I'm trying to do my best though, but
not to repay Him but to show Him how much I love Him :)
No comments:
Post a Comment