Monday, April 9, 2012

9 Apr 2012 - Bom Jardin Area (Mom)

It's funny that my mom tells me to just let marriage happen but the apostles tell me that my number one goal after the mission should be celestial marriage hmmm ;)

As all other holidays here in Brazil, lots of people were drunk for easter. Although, it is a little different on Easter. For some reason wine is the drink of choice during these holiday times. They have a ton of Jesus plays about His death etc. The Church actually did one too. Well members of the church slapped the church logo on it, so I assume they had permission. We took some investigators to go watch it. It was ok, I wasn't too amazed. :) I'm just hard to please sometimes :)

[While I was sitting in the office two bunnies started playing in the front yard. Buttons came to watch at the open window. One of the bunnies hopped right by the window, up by the house, and the next thing you know Buttons is through the screen.]
I don't know about this cat, it seems kind of retarded :) Are you sure it isn't a dog that looks like a cat? He could have caught you a delicious bunny and you could have eaten some bunny stew. Yum!!

I don't know where I will live. I don't have any desire to live outside of Texas because everywhere else is cold. It won't be all my decision anyways :) I didn't love Texas soo much until I left for school and came on the mission too. Everyone hates on Texas so you just naturally have to love it and defend the Holy Land.

The work rolls forth and things are going well. I'm trying to be the best I can and learn as much as I can before I get home and have to deal with life. It still hasn't hit me that much that I am leaving soon. Someday it probably will.

No comments:

Post a Comment