Monday, November 29, 2010

29 Nov 2010 - Alvorada Area (Mom)

Do you know what Lauren and Michael did for Thanksgiving? I actually forgot all about Thanksgiving until the day of, so I had a turkey sandwich and some saltine crackers :) They don't even have turkey here, I would have had to use chicken or something. They have baked chicken every 3 feet in this place which is good because I like it, especially the skin! [The Hanson's dog had puppies.] Maybe you can get some of their puppies for when scruffy keels over. [Bad timing for that statement.] They will almost remind Dad of Bingo. [That should be Uno.]

[... We went to pick up the exercise equipment that dad won in the work lottery.] Dad is gambling in lotteries now?!?! :) Dad better be ripped by the time I get back. [Think of you multiple times a day, like yesterday when we watched the movie Diary of a wimpy kid. You would like it.] Diary of a Wimpy kid reminded you of me just because I am the exact opposite right? [Since we will be in California we will read your letters from computers there and call you on Christmas day from there.] I think, I'm actually pretty sure, that I will call you and since I don't know numbers of phones that might be a little difficult to call you :) I sent you pictures too but I don't think they have made it yet. Hope you have a fun time in California.

No comments:

Post a Comment