Friday, March 11, 2011
10 Mar 2011 - Pedras Area (Dad)
My new area is 4 cities, but I haven't gotten close to visiting my whole area. Our Bishop/Stake President (they are the same person as of now) has told us to work near the chapel. So we only go to other parts for lunch or references. It's on the fringes of Fortaleza so we get to see more mountains and open....desert. It has been raining a ton since we got here and with my luck this area has a big hill. During the downpours it turns into a missionary flume. We have figured out that our house isn't so water tight either, but that's what you get for just lying curved tiles over more curved tiles (the roof). My companion is Elder Costa from São Paulo. He has 2 sisters and an older brother that served a mission in Curtiba. I try to tell people that Michael served in Thailand, but they don't have a clue where it is. Sometimes they don't have a clue were the US is too but whatever at least they all remember Texas. Dang I kicked the plug and the computer turned off like last week.... Anyways. This house at least has a pull up bar, so I can feel useful and maybe get some more muscles. You hear that ladies? Just kidding. I can't think of anything else, I'll tell ya'll some spiritual in a few days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment