Well it is heartbreaking that BYU didn't make it. It will also be heartbreaking to tell my kids that I didn't see one single second of the best season that BYU ever had (yes ever ;) ) Oh well :) I'll connect somehow the fact that I went to BYU-Idaho was just like being there rooting for the team. I agree if Jimmer doesn't win [player of the year], he should go play basketball in Mexico or something. They will appreciate him there, and we will lots of tamales!
I don't have much time to write, because everyone decided to write sermons to me today. [I'm not sure I fathomed the full depth of your poetic revelation, but what you're doing certainly qualifies you for a bigger mansion.] The poetic revelations was obvious. The more you work on your mission the greater your mansion is. Obviously fat people will need a bigger mansion so they can roll/wiggle around too. [I told him about the group date Michael, Lauren, and Amanda went on.] Lauren told me about the date, she said she went so Michael would get out of the house. [You might want to pass up that dirt water you mentioned though and stick with reasonably pure soda. It may rot your teeth, but at least it won't test your intestines.] I drink sooo much soda here, and I never want to drink it again. They have those huge water tanks we use to get that you flip upside down. Most houses have that, most don't. They are clever though because they put juice mix in to take the edge off of the dirt flavor so you don't even notice. Maybe my stay at the Marriott this Saturday was because of that (Marriott is what we called the outhouses at Philmont, maybe it's widely popular who knows.) It probably was :) but it's all in the memories. My companion almost died too as we helped some investigators move furniture. They had a huge cabinet/entertainment center and four 20ish year old people were in charge of moving it....so we tied it up and lifted it up on a pulley. Then at the top it broke in half and the bottom part all fell and broke from the 2nd story apartment. It was funny. Nobody was under it though. I have to write my other adoring fans, so this will have to suffice until next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment