Sunday, April 24, 2011

24 April 2011 - Pedras Area

These days fly by and I feel so much older everyday. I imagine you are past that part. With you it's like throwing buckets into the ocean, sure the ocean gets bigger but it doesn't really matter (adding years to 50 odd years doesn't really matter because  ;)

We had a good week this week. The city cut the church's water so we had to fill up the font with a fire hose so that was cool. It's better than filling it up with buckets. (Which I have already done, and taken out the water with buckets too.) I fear the sun will never come back to the so called Terra do Sol...Land of the Sun. It has been raining for the last 2 weeks and it's making my shoes rather juicy.

Choose the right and kick sin in the FACE

No comments:

Post a Comment