[Asked if he was able to get the sessions of General Conference.] I was able to listen to them this time. I wasn't able to listen to them at all the last time. This time I watched them all live except for the Priesthood session, that one is 7-9 AM Sunday morning here.
I told Dad that sadly I was probably going to keep going on my history major. The stuff they showed in between sessions was good, and I loved it. I also decided I want to go to the BYU center in Jerusalem :) it's just a dream. They showed the Rome temple too and I had the desire to go visit that place. It would be cool. Ever since I left the US I have had the desire to go and visit places, see historical places, etc. Who knows, they are just desires, they weren't answers to what I should do for a living. [A choir from BYU-I was featured in General Conference.] I recognized a few people from the choir. I'm pretty sure it was the music major choir because all of the people that I saw are music majors but who knows. I saw Evan's sister, she was singing. Evan writes to me every week so I talk to him a bit. He was complaining that he needs to get married now, along with Michael and Sean :)
No comments:
Post a Comment