Sunday, June 5, 2011

5 June 2011 - Pedras Area (Mom)

We had a good week this week. I'm really enjoying my companion this transfer. He's a good kid and I learn a lot from him. He has helped me with a lot of things. He helped me be myself (since my last companion frowned upon laughing, smiling, and joking aka stuff I like to do) and now the members are much more excited and are willing to help us. Good times.

This Sunday was funny, we had a bunch of people going to church (like 20) and they all lived in the same area. So we grabbed them all and headed to church. I looked like we were herding cattle. Two Texas boys taking our 'sheep' to church. It was good though...real good. There is nothing better than this work.

PS I got you package already :) I was surprised that you sent me a Coca Cola t-shirt. I laughed when I saw the pan too. When my companion saw the rice he was like "Doesn't your mom know that is a staple here?" What a goof :) I liked it though, thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment