[Buttons (our new cat) is awesome.] Cats are no good. They just bite and attack you. You should
have got a Scruffy 2.0. Cats will live for like 3 years and then
keel over. How big is this cat going to get? In Idaho they had
perfect cat breeding tactics. They are all cute and fluffy as
kittens but they never make it past that because they die ;)
[Lauren was called as Relief Society instructor. She is nervous, but she
will do fine.] That's good for Lauren. I hope I never get called as anything
:) She can just read the book, that is what our teacher does here.
All the girls will help her too. Imagine an Elders Quorum lesson
in college....silence/slumber. [Besides
how many teens/20's do you know that are excellent teachers at
that age.] Ummmm I know one 21 year old
excellent teacher...me!
I got to bless the sacrament yesterday at church. It was cool.
It's been 3 years since the last time I did it. Well that's a lie,
I did it once in the MTC. It was cool to do it in Portuguese. I
didn't have a microphone so that was good, nobody could hear me
mess up or anything. I was watching everybody though afterwards
since the priests stay up there the whole time here. I like to
watch people. I noticed some people were paying attention and
others weren't. Someone said something interesting that their old
mission president told them. During the sacrament they should
think about Jesus and forget about the mission and the
investigators for just a little bit and focus more on Jesus. I
thought that was cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment