Monday, November 28, 2011

28 Nov 2011 - Palmeiras Area (Mom)

[I have to admit that I totally forgot about writing, since I didn't do it before Church.] Oh I see how it is. Forgetting your favorite child ;) This week was another bummer. We are working tons and trying to change one of the craziest wards that I have ever seen but it isn't working too well. That is really my only pressure that I feel. I have to do well and President is breathing down my neck but oh well. At least I'm working so that is good. Training isn't that hard, sometimes you wish that he could talk more so that he could deal with the crazy people :) I'm a little bummed out because it has been 2 weeks in a row of utter failure. Our baptism fell through because he drank coffee and the rest of his family left him in his house alone, taking everything that he owns.
 
[Trying to read the Book of Mormon by the end of the year.] It is good to read the Book of Mormon. When you are done you can try Elder Bednar's counsel and get a cheap copy and read it tons. That way you can study on a certain thing rather than reading and trying to get everything, which is good. The reading will go faster and you will learn a ton on the chosen subject.
 
I love you, I'm so grateful that you are my Mommy. I haven't always been a good kid/child but I'm learning slowly. You taught me well and I'm remembering what you taught us. This is truly the only place I want to be right now in the whole world. I sometimes have dreams that I am at home and then I feel really sad and depressed that I'm not on the mission anymore. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment