Monday, December 5, 2011

5 Dec 2011 - Palmeiras Area (Dad)

[Ryan returns from Ukraine Dec 14th. Hm, that date rings a bell. Seems like there is something else special about it.] I was thinking that Ryan was coming home soon because our transfers here end on the 19th. 14th.............hmmmm not ringing any bells. Is that when Kwanza starts? or maybe Hanukkah. I remember it has something to do with an old white haired man, Santa or you. Oh yeah it's your birthday ;) [I'm anxious to see you, but I also want you to have the greatest next 6+ months ever, being totally focused on the Lord's work.] Well technically I will be getting home on the 29th of May so you don't even have to wait until June ;) With the blast of all the General Authorities I have learned a lot and how worthless I was for the last 1 year and 6 months :) Just kidding.

We had our Stake Conference this week and it was pretty good. Pres. Souza told some good stories and being an example. We had a Area Seventy too, Elder Puerto. He mixed things up and talked about standards and how the Gospel changes people. It was a really good talk and I'm grateful to see people changing everyday. I know that this church is true and the Jesus Christ is our Lord and Savior. I know without a doubt because the Lord our God has revealed it to me. I know that Joseph Smith translated the Book of Mormon by the power of God!

No comments:

Post a Comment