Monday, January 9, 2012

9 Jan 2012 - Palmeiras Area (Mom)

[I was asked to do the Stake Valentines dance refreshments again.] I remember doing stuff for the Valentines Dance before I left. Like anyone goes to a dance to eat food anyways. They are all old and married. They go to just show off and make out :) It is the kids dances that need food because that is what makes them worth it. Just throw some beanie weenies and some chips and that will make all the old people happy. That would make me happy at least....

It must be nice to have good people in callings and the ability to solve problems. Here some of the leaders are inactive and any meeting (like Ward Council) takes about 3 hours and the people just end up attacking me for some reason. Then nothing happens. Some wards do it better than other wards. It will be nice to go back to America and not have to deal with ward members anymore ;)

This week was another hard week. I have been noticing that I haven't been happy during the week. I'm always worried and wishing things were going better. I guess I judge myself too much. It's hard. We had some investigators at church which is a miracle. I'm trying to stop the worrying and trust in God more but that is hard. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment