Monday, March 12, 2012

12 Mar 2012 - Bom Jardin Area (Mom)

Well transfers. It looks like I will end my mission in Bom Jardim. With just 11 weeks left, things are looking good. I'm going to punch Satan extra hard in the face for these last 11 weeks. My new companion is Elder Sampaio, one more Brazilian. It'll be good to perfect my portuguese. He is the brother of an Elder that I lived with a way long time ago. So that is cool. We live with 2 other missionaries. I don't really know them and they are newbies :) I feel like an old man that nobody cares about these days. I don't know any of these new missionaries.

Yay they don't have daylight savings here so I never have to lose an hour of sleep! I would like the extra hour of sleep though. My body is TIRED. 2 years of a mission does a lot to your body. I have been trying to work out but I'm lazy. I plan on starting up at home.....maybe :) I haven't gotten fat and in fact I haven't gained any weight. I'll probably have cancer and diabetes and rotten teeth when I get back home though.

I'm tired and sometimes I don't have a huge desire to leave the house. I know I have to and the Lord will bless me. I'm just trying to forget myself and turn my life over to God. I just do what I'm supposed to do and pray and keep the commandments and follow the Spirit. To me that is giving up your life over to the Lord. Stop worrying, do what we know is right, and live so that the Lord can speak with us at any time.

I love it here. I can't wait to get back home. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment