I forwarded my itinerary to you just so you can plan the party details ;)
[Lauren is taking an ice hockey class.] That is intense playing hockey on ice. I guess it is the same as
rollerblades. Skates just have a sharp razor on the bottom to discourage
falling and kicking.
Yeah Bom Jardim, the house is nice so that is good. It happens to be
one of the most dangerous places here in Fortaleza and I've heard a lot
about it. So that's a good last area to serve in right? ;) It won't be
anything new, I'm fond of the ghettos. Nothing cool to report on this
week so we'll just keep our fingers crossed. I doubt the other
missionaries will be saying that but we'll see. I'm still chugging along
like a freight train. I had a hard week but things got better. I don't
know if my shirts will make it until the end. They are like paper. I
ripped my sheets in half because they were so old and fragile. It turned
over and my knee got caught in the fabric and just ripped it. Oops.
Things are good and the Lord will bless me until the bitter end. I will
need more help after the mission though :) This area we are able to find
a lot of people and teach a lot of people too. It is good to have
something to do all day. It hasn't rained hardly at all this year, so it
is nice and toasty still. I don't know if I will be losing any weight
here though since our house is full of people that love to cook.
No comments:
Post a Comment