Tuesday, March 27, 2012

26 Mar 2012 - Bom Jardin Area (Mom)

The weather is nice here too. It rains in the morning usually. I get chilly :) I have turned into a wimp when it comes to the cold. Well I always have been. Anything below 80 is cold for me. I going to have to live in TEXAS forever!!! Yee haw Texas. I love it there :)

If you want terra cota roofing I have done a bit of that while I've been here :)

Here they usually have fast and testimony meeting a week after conference which makes no sense to me but what can I do? :) I have made it a goal to share my testimony every single fast and testimony meeting while I have been on the mission. So far I have missed one or two because a lot of people went up and stuff. It is good to share your testimony, and it's fun to do it in another language :) I have been thinking about my talk when I get back. I'm just going to cry the whole time :) Sigh.... I have so much I want to learn, Portuguese, etc., but time is running out and it is back to normal life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment