Monday, March 5, 2012

5 Mar 2012 - Palmeiras Area (Mom)

I don't think about going home much. It is still far away. Sometimes I get frustrated here in the area since it is hard to do anything. We end up walking around a lot. That is the mission for you though. I'm just hoping and trying to do what God wants me to do. I don't have a magical Liahona that tells me what I need to do at all times, so it is more difficult. When I first got on the mission as a 19 year old it wasn't that scary. You just kind of go along with it. There is a lot of stuff that goes over your head. You just want to be that awesome missionary though.

Sometimes I get excited to go home and put into practice all the stuff to learn. To have a cute little kid on my knee. Then, sometimes I don't :) I don't have to worry much about the whole marriage thing because I never had girls all over me. I hope I grow a lot more. I'm trying to do everything right. They are changing a lot of stuff here which is harder for the oldies, but I'm trying to gimp along. I'm happy though and still have tons of time.

I'll be calling home two weeks before I get home :) The official date is May 29th since Elder Howland called and said he bought the tickets.

No comments:

Post a Comment