Monday, April 2, 2012

2 Apr 2012 - Bom Jardin Area (Mom)

[I liked Holland's Saturday morning talk, and also Elder Nelson's talk Sunday afternoon. I can't remember who said it, but there were a few sentences spoken about boys remaining bachelors, a little more strongly this time. Interesting.] Holland had a good talk, he has always been my favorite :) I remember that part too, guess I have to find me a super hot wife and get married. ;) Technology is good because we got to watch it on the computer too, in english in a nice air conditioned room in a wheel chair. Wheel chairs are nice and comfortable when watching conference. 

[I joined the choir for Easter.] I have been practicing my musical talent as well. My companion bought a keyboard so I have been messing around with it. I learned how to play a few random things. I don't really have any desire to learn the piano so... but it is fun to play it and learn some random stuff.  I learned the Battle Hymn of the Republic too :)

Conference talked a lot about families and teaching our children, well that is what I got out of it. When I was a kid I always wondered how people knew how to raise kids. Now I know we just have to follow the prophets :) This conference I fasted and had a few questions in my heart as I listened to the talks and not surprisingly I got answers. :) The Spirit is a wonderful thing, I also saw Elder David Archuleta singing in the MTC choir. I'm sure Lauren will be excited to know that he is serving a mission :)

[We are having the kitchen redone.] That is cool that things are changing at home and stuff like that. It would be nice for me to get home to a new spiffy kitchen :) It looks like you guys are going to hunker down in the house with all this renovation. I'm jealous, I wish I could live in Fort Worth for the rest of my days, but I couldn't live that close to my parents ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment