Monday, April 30, 2012

30 Apr 2012 - Bom Jardin Area (Mom)

I was able to visit a family that I had baptized today. It was nice to see them with callings and loving the church. It gives me a sneak peak on how it will be like in 10 years when I see their kids marrying in the temple etc. It makes me happy. I didn't baptize millions of people but I love all of the people that the Lord helped me to baptize. They are special and they have taught me a lot of things. I have a great respect for converts. They grow so much in 2 weeks. It takes other people 18 years to find out that the Church they were born in is really true. These converts figured that out in 2 weeks and were baptized and go to church for the next 40 years.

4 more weeks. Times seems to be going slow. It seems like eternity until I go back home. That is perfect for me because it doesn't bother me. I don't think about home and stuff like that. Probably with a week left things will get more emotional, more real. I can't believe it is over already. I know that the Lord only needs me here for 2 years so I can't go too crazy about leaving.

No comments:

Post a Comment