For me it isn't scary leaving the mission. I know that I'm only supposed
to be here for 2 years but it's scary what comes afterwards. Life
hasn't even started yet, once I get back hope things are going to have
eternal consequences. Everything before the mission was just preparing
to go on a mission. No I actually have to put into practice that stuff I
learned :)
People tell us a lot that we need to not go back into our old lives
after the mission. Either I'm going to go crazy and not enjoy/do
anything I did before the mission or I will be normal. I'm too hard on
myself so I will probably go crazy :)
I don't know what life has for me. I never liked that fact. It is
just much easier staying in the same place doing the same thing. Staying
at home or just staying on the mission. You are use to it. I was
telling my companion that you will always be a newbie in life. When you
get on the mission people are like "Oh man the mission, you don't even
know...someday". When you are finishing the mission; "Oh man going home,
you don't even know...someday" When you get home "Oh man working and
getting married, you don't even know...someday" and it just keeps going.
I don't like being a newbie that doesn't know how to do stuff.
However, the mission is great. It is the greatest thing in the
world. It has changed me soo much. Only the Lord really knows how much I
have changed. I bore my last Fast and testimony meeting testimony here
in Brazil this past Sunday. I made it a goal awhile back to always
share my testimony on fast sunday. This last sunday was by far the
hardest. My heart was racing etc before I even went up. It wasn't
nerves, I don't know what it was. It was hard though. This is all hard,
but so worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment